A selection of projects produced for clients, employers and self-produced.
Description: Warehouse-scale VR/XR experience at Pacific Science Center
- multiplayer avatar representation in VR
- tools for assistance in physical/virtual model alignment
Exploring the Layers of Rome (2017-2018)
Description: Educational mobile app focused on architecture and urban design in Rome, Italy
Client: Live & Learn LLC
- User interface design
- Content deployment
Ghoul Girls Rock (2018)
Description: HTML5 rhythm based game in support of client IP
Tools: Haxe, Flambe
- Rhythm based game featuring music from the Vampirina television program
LEGO Friends Maker Studio (2016-2017)
Description: Creativity mobile app in support of the LEGO Friends brand.
Client: LEGO (Cricket Moon Media)
- real time painting tools and textures
- facial landmark detection
Double Dutch Jump (2014-2015)
Description: Endless runner style game of jumprope for iOS.
Collaborator/Producer: Matt Obst
- music engine
- rhythm analysis
Golem Arcana (2014-2015)
Description: Hybrid digital app and tabletop game
Client: Harebrained Schemes
- User interface enhancements
- multiplayer push notifications
- In app purchase UI
Description: Cocktail recipe book/drink journal for iOS.
Tools: Xcode, Photoshop
- Easily store recipes with photo, location
- Share via social networks, text, email
- SQLite driven database
Description: Streaming service and creativity app for iOS.
Client: Scholastic (Cricket Moon Media)
- video streaming (Brightcove)
- client/server app: accounts, dynamic asset updating, story creation and sharing
Minnie's Food Truck (2014)
Description: Activity app focused on Disney's Minnie Mouse character.
Client: Disney Digital Books (Cricket Moon Media)
- 2D physics
- asset downloading via client's proprietary service
Marine Missions (2013)
Description: Game focused on teaching children about oceans.
Client: National Geographic (Cricket Moon Media)
- Multiple game mechanics
Description: Mobile version of the SceneIt? movie trivia game.
Tools: Xcode, Photoshop
- Lead developer in release of 10+ titles for iPhone and iPad
- Local wifi/bluetooth multiplayer mode
Description: Windows/Mac OS tools in support of game production.
Tools: RealBasic, Photoshop
- DVD authoring tools
- content writer tools used across many projects: DVD, console, web, mobile
- bug database
Video Traces (2001-2005)
Description: Voice based video annotation software for Mac OS.
Employer: University of Washington
Tools: Director, RealBasic, Photoshop
- real-time voice recording and video playback controls
- mouse gesture recording
- prototyped client/server version (Apache, FTP, MySQL, PHP)
Description: Live video processing and performance application for Mac OS.
Tools: Xcode, Quartz Composer, Photoshop
- quartz Composer based video processing
- custom UI design and programming
Detour (various iterations)
Description: Interactive art installation and performances.
Tools: Director, Premiere, Quicktime, Photoshop, Visual Jockey
- Performance utilizing hardware video mixer
- Installation with multiple game interfaces
- Performance utilizing software for video and audio